How can I get admission in Cadet College Rawalpindi?
Admissions Open For 7th, 8th and 9th 1000/- or by demand draft from Rs. 1100/-. Visit the college’s official website to download the admission forms. The government has granted NOC to Cadet College Rawalpindi with official approval from Armed Forces Headquarters.
How can I join cadet college after matric?
How to apply: The students having SSC Matric pass degree with age limit 15 to 17 Years old are eligible to apply in cadet colleges for entry test. Now a day’s cadet colleges also open admissions on Self finance and Merit Basis. The eligible candidates can also apply online through below listed cadet colleges.
How many marks are required for cadet college?
For admission to any class, a candidate must either be studying in that class or have passed the previous class with at least 70 % marks at the time of applying for admission. Relaxation of 90 days in age limit for all applicants.
How do I apply to cadet college?
- Four passport size photographs of the candidate.
- A bank draft (any bank) of Rs. 3000 in favour of Cadet College Jhelum.
- A copy of B-Form or Birth certificate.
- Attested Copy of 9th Class result card (only for Admission in 1st year Class)
How do I get into cadet college?
Step of Cadet College Class Seven Admission Circular:
- Submit Application.
- Written Examination.
- Viva test for applicant who will pass written exam.
- Medical Test and Suitability Test.
- Result (Based on all these tests, 50/55 candidates will get opportunity for admission for each college)
How long is PMA training?
The law formally created the Philippine Military Academy (PMA) and authorized it to confer a Bachelor of Science degree on its graduates after they successfully complete the four-year course.
What qualification is required for PMA?
Educational Qualification Minimum 60% marks in FA/FSc and equivalent. Candidates who secure 60% marks or above in BA / BSc, BA / BSc (hons) and BBA / BPA, with 50% marks in FA / FSc are eligible for PMA Long Course.
Who is best cadet college in Pakistan?
1. Cadet College Hasan Abdal. Introducing the concept of cadet colleges, the Hassan Abdal Cadet College was the first cadet college built in Pakistan in 1954 under the regime of General Ayub Khan. It has earned a name because of its quality education, first-class facilities, and brilliant preference.
Can I join cadet college after 12th?
Cadet College Jhelum Students age 12 to 17.5 years are given admissions in 6th to 12th grades after completing the admission stages. Admission of future cadets is made through intelligence tests, written paper, interview sessions, and medical exams.
How many seats are there in cadet college?
Cadet College managed by Bangladesh Military. Every year near about 500 students can get opportunity to take admission in Cadet College. Total 12 Cadet College in Bangladesh where 3 college for Girls. More than 150 girls seat available for admission.
What is the benefit of cadet college?
Cadet colleges impart quality education in a healthy environment that helps to produce confident, disciplined and courageous young men possessing strong character and qualities of command and leadership. These institutions mould and develop an all-round moral and intellectual personality of the young students.
What is the passing grade in PMA?
PMA has set the passing score for all assessments in the system to 70%.