How do I download WXtoImg?
Linux RPM Installation and Quick Start
- Download the latest version from here.
- Login as root.
- If you are using a graphical user interface double click on wxtoimg-2.10.11-1.i386.rpm the choose install or update/upgrade.
- Choose Applications->wxtoimg from the start menu on the taskbar.
- Enter your location when prompted.
How do I update WXtoImg?
These keys were as follows:
- 2016 Standard Edition Upgrade Key. Install in Help -> Enter Upgrade Key (use upper/lower case exactly as below): Full Name: WXtoImg Standard. Email Address: your email address.
- 2016 Professional Edition Upgrade Key. Full Name: WXtoImg Professional. Email Address: your email address.
How do I get NOAA images?
NOAA Weather Satellite Antennas. The NOAA APT weather satellites broadcast their signal at about 137 MHz, and their signals are also right hand circularly polarized (RHCP), which means you will need a right hand circularly polarized antenna to properly receive the signals.
How can I get a satellite image?
Free Satellite Imagery Sources: Zoom In Our Planet
- USGS EarthExplorer: Free-To-Use Satellite Imagery.
- Landviewer: Free Access To Satellite Images.
- Copernicus Open Access Hub: Up-to-date Free Satellite Imagery.
- Sentinel Hub: Free High-Quality Satellite Images From Multiple Sources.
Is NOAA-15 still active?
NOAA-15 Spacecraft Status Summary Note: On Sep 15, 2018 (18/258) at 0353 UTC, the NOAA-15 AVHRR 3A/3B switching was activated to support snow and ice detection over the Alaska region and will remain in that mode until May 14, 2019 (19/134).
Is NOAA-15 an operational?
NOAA-15, also known as NOAA-K before launch, is an operational, polar-orbiting of the NASA-provided Television Infrared Observation Satellite (TIROS) series of weather forecasting satellite operated by National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
What frequency is Wefax?
|Frequencies||3 MHz,30 MHz|
|Frequency Range||3 MHz – 30 MHz|
How do I get a weather fax?
To use this software to retrieve a weatherfax, you tune your HF radio to one of the NOAA WX stations at the scheduled time and listen for the fax-like sounds. While running on the phone/tablet, the HP Weather Fax app listens to these sounds via the microphone and decodes the signals into the fax image.
What is the latest version of wxtoimg?
WXtoImg Version 2.11.2 Beta Available Many improvements, including ALSA audio support under Linux and Banana Pi (and other ARM) support can be found in the 2.11.2 beta. Download . WXtoImg Version 2.10.11 Released The latest stable version is 2.10.11. Download .
What happened to the original wxtoimg website?
In the meantime (or perhaps permanently) a WXtoImg fan has created a clone of the original website which he’s called “WXtoImg Restored”. The site contains most of the downloads as well as a professional edition update key, which was released for free by the original author before.
How does wxtoimg send “rec-noaa19”?
Then WxtoImg sends a command “RF0xxxxxxx” where xxxxxxx is the frequency of the satellite, “1371000” for NOAA19 – this triggers “rec-noaa19.bat”. When the pass is over, Wxtoimg sends again “MUA” to kill the receiver program.
What should I do when upgrading wxtoimg?
Note: When upgrading, do not uninstall WXtoImg first, just exit WXtoImg and install the new version over the old version. Windows – Install package for Windows 95/98/ME/XP/2000/NT/2003/Vista/7/8 and later on Intel and compatible processors (8.52MB)