How do I get FortiGate tokens?
Each FortiGate or FortiAuthenticator device also comes with a trial license for two free trial tokens….On the FortiGate
- Locate the 20-digit code on the redemption certificate.
- Go to User & Device > FortiTokens and select Create New.
- Select Mobile Token, and enter the 20-digit certificate code in the Activation Code box.
What is FortiGate token?
FortiToken Mobile is an OATH compliant OTP generator application for the mobile device, supporting both time-based (TOTP) and event-based (HOTP) tokens. FortiToken 200B/200BCD. FortiToken 200B is part of Fortinet’s broad and flexible two-factor authentication offering. It is an OATH compliant, TOTP.
How do I activate FortiToken Mobile app?
Please visit http://docs.fortinet.com/fortitoken/ for instructions on how to install your FortiToken Mobile application on your device and to activate your token. Alternatively, use the attached QR code image to activate your token with the “Scan Barcode” feature of the app.
How do I resend my FortiToken QR code?
- Go to: User & Device -> User Definition.
- Right-click on the user.
- Click on ‘Send Activation Code’
- A new activation code will be sent.
How do I install FortiClient tokens?
Fortinet – Setup FortiToken on a Smartphone
- Install the FortiToken software on your smartphone.
- After the app is installed open it.
- Configure the App.
- Confirm there is an authentication code in the FortiToken app.
- Launch your SSL VPN connection and confirm access.
How do I enable MFA in FortiGate?
To configure MFA using the GUI:
- Go to User & Device > User Definition and edit local user sslvpnuser1.
- Enter the user’s Email Address.
- Enable Two-factor Authentication and select one mobile Token from the list,
- Enable Send Activation Code and select Email.
- Click Next and click Submit.
How do I reset my FortiToken?
To reset FortiToken for 2FA:
- Install the FortiToken app on the new device.
- Log in to the portal with the FortiToken app on the old device. The Welcome page opens.
- Click Reset Token. A warning dialog opens.
- Click Reset Token.
- Configure the FortiToken app for your new device and log in.
How do I set up FortiClient tokens?
How do I transfer FortiClient tokens?
Activate the FortiToken on the new device. Go to the page User & Authentication > FortiTokens on the new device. Click Create New and input the activation code of the FortiTokens. The tokens would be imported into the new device.
How do I transfer FortiToken from one phone to another?
Press ‘Info’ on the top left of the Fortitoken app and then press ‘Transfer Tokens’. You will receive a transfer code. Scan it on the new device. If scanning the QR code on the same device, please make sure you have stable network.
How do I turn on FortiGate SMS?
– Login to the FortiGate unit using the user created in step 4 > username and password….There are four steps to complete this configuration:
- Configure the SMTP server.
- Configure the SMS service on the FortiGate.
- Configure the SMS service on SMS provider.
- Create user(s) with SMS two factor enabled.
How do I connect to FortiToken?
How do I set up Forticlient tokens?
How do I activate my FortiGate firewall license?
To activate the license
- Double-click the FortiConverter shortcut.
- Click About FortiConverter.
- On the License tab, copy the Hardware ID value to the clipboard.
- On the first page of the wizard, enter the registration code you received when you purchased your FortiConverter product.
How do I link my FortiToken?
Connecting from FortiClient with FortiToken
- On your device, open FortiToken Mobile.
- You should have received your notification via email, select + and use the device camera to scan the token QR code in your email.
- FortiToken Mobile provisions and activates your token and generates token codes immediately.
How do you transfer tokens on Fortinet?
How can I transfer FortiGate token?
How do I get a VPN login screen Windows 10?
How do I make Windows 10 connect to VPN before login?
- Right-click Start and open Network Connections.
- Choose VPN and click Add a VPN connection.
- Specify the VPN connection details.
- Write down the Connection name, User name, and Password.
- Click Save.