How do I log into Afrihost?
Enter: webmail.yourdomainname.co.za (eg: http://webmail.afrihost.co.za) Enter your domain Email Address and Password to log in.
How do I find my Afrihost password?
Go to the ClientZone login screen. Enter the email address that you use to access your ClientZone account into the Username field. Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button.
What is Afrihost username?
The username is the email address used to sign up with Afrihost and the password you created. If you do not know these login details, you will need to select ‘Forgot Password’ to have a reset link emailed to the primary account holder’s email and a new password can be created.
How do I log into Afrihost cPanel?
How to log into cPanel
- Go to ClientZone.
- Log in using your ClientZone credentials.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Under the ‘Shared Hosting’ section, select the domain you wish to access.
- Click on the ‘Website Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Log into Website Manager’.
How do I create an Afrihost account?
Download the Afrihost App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Once you have downloaded and installed the App on your mobile device, you will be able to create a new Afrihost account directly from the App. Open the Afrihost App. Select ‘New Account’ to create a new account.
How do I find my broadband username and password?
Right-click on your wireless network, then select “Properties” from the pop-up menu. Click the “Security” tab in the “Wireless Properties” window. Select the check box next to “Show characters” to reveal the broadband password in the “Network security key” box.
How do I find my fiber username and password?
The default username for your Fiber Home router is admin. The default password is admin. Enter the username & password, hit “Enter” and now you should see the control panel of your router.
What is PPP username and password?
Point to Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE) is a type of broadband connection that provides authentication (username and password) in addition to data transport. Most DSL providers use PPPoE to establish Internet connections for customers.
How do I log into my cPanel?
To access cPanel, enter the IP address or domain and the 2083 port in your preferred browser….To log in with your cPanel account, perform the following steps:
- Enter your cPanel username in the Username text box.
- Enter your password in the Password text box.
- Click Log in. The cPanel Tools interface will appear.
How do I create an afrihost email account?
How to create an email account
- To create an email account enter the username for the email address next to the domain.
- Enter a strong password for the account. You can select ‘Generate’ to have a random password generated for you.
- Select the storage space you require.
- When done, scroll down and click ‘+ Create’.
How do I register my domain with afrihost?
How to register a domain name
- Go to the Afrihost order form.
- Click on the ‘Web Domains’ tab.
- Select ‘Domain Registration’.
- You will now be presented with two options:
- Select ‘Domain Parking’.
- Click on ‘New Domain’, to register a new domain that does not exist yet.
What is broadband user ID?
Once you login to modem admin panel, click on: Interface Setup → Internet → under PPPOE you will get a field named username. Whatever written on it is your broadband username.
How do I find my Internet service provider username and password?
Whether your ISP provided your router or you bought it on your own, there should be a sticker on it somewhere that has your username and password. This is the path of least resistance, so look there first. Your next step should be to find the manual that came with your router, which may have the username and password.