How do I offer a credit card to a customer?
- Smile and Build Rapport.
- Understand where the client is coming from – ask their credit card history and standing.
- Be human and offer a solution.
- Give your client a time to think.
- If positive – ask for the right contacts, requirements and re-state the benefits.
- Close the deal and follow up after release.
What is unique about American Express cards?
Green, Gold, and Platinum Amex cards don’t have any predetermined spending limits. Amex is known for the high quality of its customer service, ranking number one in J.D. Power’s 2020 U.S. Credit Card Satisfaction Study. Amex cards offer a host of rewards, perks, and cash back on purchases.
Is Amex card for rich?
No,. American Express is not specifically for rich people, even though it does have a high level of status in many people’s minds. Applicants need good or excellent credit scores of 700+ to qualify for Amex credit cards, and you don’t need to be rich to have a good credit score.
Can I customize American Express card?
American Express now features customization on two of its popular cards, The Platinum Card® — choose among three designs, including the classic Platinum design — and the American Express® Gold Card, where you can choose between the classic gold color or the new rose gold option.
How can I improve my credit card sales?
Tips for Selling Credit Card Processing During COVID-19
- Tip #1: Focus on the merchant’s needs versus your typical sales pitch.
- Tip #2: Sell with empathy.
- Tip #3: Listen to understand.
- Tip #4: Increase your focus on service.
- Tip #5: Don’t beat yourself up.
How do credit card sales generate leads?
5 Proven Ways to Generate More Leads
- Small Batch Direct Mail. I know we all want to do that blast thing and have it rain leads, but the more personal you can get the better.
- Relevant Warm Calling.
- Smart Networking.
- Interview Ideal Clients.
- Paid Traffic.
What is so great about Amex?
American Express is special because it is a luxury credit card brand, known for offering elite rewards and having exclusive approval requirements. American Express also is among the country’s largest credit card issuers by purchase volume, and it is one of the four major payment networks.
How do I get American Express Platinum Card design?
When you apply for the Platinum Card, you’ll have the option to select your preferred design: classic Platinum, Platinum x Kehinde Wiley, or Platinum x Julie Mehretu. If approved, you will receive the Card design of your choice.
How do I increase my credit card engagement?
Three Marketing Strategies To Boost Credit Card ROI
- Engage With New Cardholders Early and Often.
- Prioritize Existing Cardholders Based on Potential for Incremental Spend.
- Align Offers to Encourage Desired Behavior.
How do I sell my credit card processing services?
How can I promote my credit card processing company?
How to Generate More Credit Card Processing Leads
- Strategy #1 – Purchase leads. This is the most expensive strategy, but it also carries the least risk.
- Strategy #2 – Hire a telemarketer.
- Strategy #3 – Pay for online marketing leads by the click.
- Strategy #4 – Build your database.
Why is Amex Gold?
The Amex Gold Card also comes with a few additional perks like $120 in annual Uber credits and $120 in annual dining credits (that’s $10 in monthly credits for each). Enrollment required. The dining credit can be applied to Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations.
What is Amex strategy?
“We have two parallel objectives: to drive the enterprise strategy for American Express and to develop the next generation of leaders. We do this by striving to answer the tough questions, focusing on the longer term, and prioritizing team collaboration and development.