How do I operate my Apple iPod?
Turn on and set up your iPod touch
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears. If iPod touch doesn’t turn on, you might need to charge the battery.
- Do one of the following: Tap Set Up Manually, then follow the onscreen setup instructions.
What are the buttons on an iPod touch?
Your iPod touch
- Front camera.
- Sleep/Wake button.
- Home button.
- Lightning connector.
- Headphone jack.
- Volume buttons.
How do I set up a used iPod touch?
Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Turn on your device.
- If you have another device, use Quick Start.
- Activate your device.
- Set up Face ID or Touch ID and create a passcode.
- Restore or transfer your information and data.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Turn on automatic updates and set up other features.
What is iPod menu?
The iPod’s menus are as straightforward as its controls. You use the scroll wheel to go down the list of options you see on the screen. Then you press the Select button to pick what you want.
Where is the home button on iPod touch?
The Home button is the one and only real button on the front of this iPod. Push it to summon the Home screen, which is your gateway to everything the iPod Touch can do.
What is the little button on the back of iPod touch?
Volume Buttons: If you’ve ever owned an iPhone or an iPod Touch, you’ll recognize these buttons that control the audio volume when playing back through your headphones or speaker.
How do you reset an iPod to a new user?
Wipe all content and settings from iPod touch
- Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPod touch.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
How do I get to the main menu on my iPod?
Figure 1-9. If you don’t see this main menu at the moment, press the Menu button repeatedly until you do. From here, you can drill down into any iPod function. The main screen on the 2004 iPods starts with Music (left), while older iPods start their main menu options with Playlists (right).