How do I set a PIN for my voicemail?
Turn on voicemail access & set PIN In the “Account” tab, under “Phone settings,” tap Voicemail. Turn on Call to listen. Enter your PIN and tap Save.
What is the default PIN for Vodafone voicemail?
Re: voicemail security code The default is 3333, but you can’t access voicemail abroad, or from another phone, unless you’ve changed it.
How do I set up Vodafone voicemail?
- Go to the Home screen and select the Phone app.
- Choose voicemail.
- Choose Set up and create your voicemail password, then tap done.
- Select Custom or Default. If you choose Custom, you can record a greeting. Then press Save.
How do I reset my Vodafone voicemail password?
In the text message, Vodafone reminds customers that their voicemail password is set to a default of 0000. It adds that customers can change the password by dialling 173 from their handset.
Do I need a PIN for voicemail?
Good to know: Your voicemail PIN is like a password. Just as a password is needed to receive email, your PIN must be entered each time you get your voicemail messages. Voicemail comes with a default PIN, the last 6-digits of your account number. We suggest you change your default PIN even if you’re not using voicemail.
What is Vodafone PIN?
The PIN is a 4-digit security code necessary to access your mobile. You can check or retrieve your PIN code at any time, depending on whether or not you keep the original PIN assigned to your mobile SIM card.
How do I activate voicemail on VI?
You can choose to customize your voicemail message to any of the following pre-set profiles by dialling the activation codes mentioned below:
- Note: Please refer below table to get circle specific forward number.
- Busy: Dial **67*Forward Number# followed by the calling button.
- Not Reachable:
- No answer:
How do I get my Vodafone PIN code?
I’m using the My Vodafone app
- Tap Settings.
- Choose App.
- Select Login option.
- Here you’ll find a place to reset your PIN under PIN management.
How do I reset voicemail password?
Android (via Cricket Visual Voicemail) Tap Settings. Tap Password – Manage your Visual Voicemail Password. Enter the current password. Enter the new password.
Where do you find Vodafone PIN?
The easiest way to get your account PIN is to call us on 1555 from your Vodafone phone or 1300 650 410 from any phone. You can also get your account PIN: By heading to your nearest Vodafone store with ID. By calling +61 426 320 000 from overseas.
How do I access my Vodafone voicemail?
Call 121 from your Vodafone phone to check your voicemail. If you have Visual Voicemail, choose the message you want to hear in your voicemail tab, and then hit play. You can choose Speaker to activate loudspeaker, call back the person who left you the message with Call Back, and share with the share symbol.
Is Vodafone voicemail free?
Cost. There are no additional monthly costs for using Vodafone Mail.
What is the 8 digit PUK code Vodafone?
1) The PUK code is a number unique to your Prepaid SIM/ Postpaid SIM card. It is used to prevent unauthorized use of your account, and keep your SIM details safe. 2) You can dial 199 IVR toll free & browse through our menu options to get your PUK code to unblock your SIM.
Where do I find my voicemail password?
Reset voicemail password
- Go to your account overview and open My wireless.
- Scroll to My Devices & add-ons and choose the device you want to manage.
- Select Manage my device.
- Look in Device options & settings, choose Reset voicemail password, and follow the prompts.
How do I find my Vodafone PIN UK?
Your self service PIN is a four-digit code that is assigned to you when you first connect your mobile bill pay services to Vodafone. If you don’t know what this PIN is, you can change it in the ‘Security information’ section on My Vodafone.