How do you become a water ninja on Club Penguin rewritten?
Becoming a Water Ninja
- Go to the Water Dojo.
- Talk to Sensei and receive cards from him.
- Play Card-Jitsu Water and obtain the full Water Suit.
- Challenge Sensei. Once you defeat him, you will become a Water Ninja and obtain the Water Gem.
How do you beat sensei?
Card Jitsu And how To beat Sensei
- You can challenge penguins, or the sensei.
- Some cards defeat another card. Here is a list of cards, and where they stand. Water beats fire.
- There is a secret room, you can enter it when you reach the black belt and defeat the Sensei. HAVE TO BE BLACK BELT TO WIN AFTER 7-14 TIMES OF FIGHTING HIM. dont tell no one!
How many wins do you need for each belt in Club Penguin?
White belt – 5 total wins needed. Yellow belt – 13 total wins needed. Orange belt – 21 total wins needed. Green belt – 30 total wins needed.
Where is the water Dojo in Club Penguin rewritten?
|Where||In a cavern behind the waterfall|
|Opened||January 4, 2018 (New) March 4, 2018 (Old)|
|Mini Games||Card-Jitsu Water|
How do you get a secret key on Club Penguin?
It was hidden in the Underwater room, and only members could obtain it. This pin was required in order to enter the Underwater Room from the Hidden Lake. In order to access the Underwater Room, the player had to follow the Giant Squid in the first underwater level of Puffle Rescue.
How do you get a fire suit on Club Penguin?
To earn the Fire Suit, you had to play against other penguins, many times, in Card-Jitsu Fire by being the last one standing, meaning you needed to get your opponent(s) down to 0 energy.
How do you play card jitsu fire?
Here’s how it works:
- Fire – all players to play the highest fire card you have.
- Water – all players to play the highest water card you have.
- Snow – all players need to play the highest snow card you have.
- Rotating three elements – whoever’s turn it is can pick whichever element they wish.
How do you become a fire ninja?
Becoming a Fire Ninja
- Go to the Fire Dojo.
- Talk to Sensei and receive Card-Jitsu Cards from him.
- Play Card-Jitsu Fire and obtain the full Fire Suit.
- Challenge Sensei. Once you defeat him, you will become a Fire Ninja and obtain the Fire Gem.
How long does it take to get a black belt in card jitsu?
Purple belt – 64 total wins needed. Brown belt – 76 total wins needed. Black belt – 88 total wins needed. Remember- these are total wins.
How do you get a black belt on Club Penguin?
4. Win your belts and face the Sensei
- White Belt: Win 5 games.
- Yellow Belt: Win 13 games.
- Orange Belt: Win 21 games.
- Green Belt: Win 30 games.
- Blue Belt: Win 40 games.
- Purple Belt: Win 64 games.
- Black Belt: Win 88 games.
How do I unlock card-jitsu snow?
In the game, your penguin will be awarded with stamps, coins, and will be given a reward to complete your Snow Ninja suit, and unlock episodes of the Card-Jitsu Saga. Once you have received the full suit by winning many matches (there is a progress bar at the end of the game), you will receive the Snow Gem.
How do you beat sensei in card jitsu fire?
How To Beat Sensei
- If Snow is an option and you have a Snow Card higher then 7 select it.
- Try and pick a regular Card-Jitsu match and pick a 10+ Fire (if you have one), a 6+ Water and a low or high Snow Card.
- He usually picks low Snow Cards and high Fire Cards.
Where is the fire Dojo in Club Penguin rewritten?
How do you win card jitsu?
You will know he wants to defeat you with a snow card, so either do this:
- Play a power card that discards his element or color’s card.
- Play a fire card. You may be wanting to change your strategy to winning with 3 cards after this.
- Play a high snow card. This will block your opponent from winning.