How do you earn diamonds in Plants vs. Zombies 2?
How to get diamonds
- Defeating zombies (rarely happens although it can be common in Survival: Endless).
- Defeating a Zombie Yeti (four; five if first time).
- Growing a Marigold to full size in the Zen Garden (one).
- Growing a normal plant to full size in the Zen Garden (two).
How do you get gems in plants versus zombies?
Plants vs. Zombies 2 (Chinese version)
- In the in-game map in later versions.
- Getting them in daily rewards.
- Buying them with real money.
- Various events.
- Defeating other players’ lawns in PvP Mode for 10 gems a match, with a maximum of 50 gems per day.
- Lucky Draw.
- Having the streak of 20 and 50 uses in Lucky Draw.
How do you hack unlimited sun in plants vs zombies?
Place one row of walnuts on right side and one or two rows of sunflowers on the left side and fill rest of the places with pea and snow pea shooters. Keep your lawn mowers safe. Protect them religiously as they are worth a Gold Coin at game’s end. Once you reach 1900 sun points, stop collecting them.
Can marigolds give diamonds?
Similar to the Treasure Yeti, Marigold is a pacifist who will only attack zombies as a last resort, instead preferring to flee from any and all zombies she encounters. When damaged, Marigold will drop coins behind herself and upon defeat will release a large amount of coins and diamonds.
Is magnifying grass good?
Magnifying Grass is an extremely useful plant in levels with the objective “Don’t lose more than x plants” as her high damage output makes her an alternative to instant-use plants.
How do I unlock my electric currant?
It was originally unlocked after completing the Electrical Boogaloo Epic Quest. It was available again as of January 9th, 2018, as a special-edition premium plant that costs 100 gems. As of March 13th, 2021, Electric Currant is available to purchase at all times.
What is the most powerful plant in Pvz?
How do you use Cheat Engine in Pvz?
- Open any level and plant a Snow Pea (or any other plant, you just need to know it’s number) on land.
- Open Cheat Engine, click the glowing computer, and click popcapgame1 or PlantsVsZombies.exe.
- Dig up the Snow Pea (or the plant you planted) and plant a Wall-nut in the same square you planted the Snow Pea.
How do you get free plants in Plants vs. Zombies?
You can get free plants by playing the mini games or adventure. They are dropped by zombies the same way coins or diamonds are.