How many agencies does the DC Government have?
Many teams contribute to the success and usefulness of DC.Gov. Over 80 District agencies are responsible for the content posted on their sites and various groups work together to ensure online applications, maps, and data are available and easy to use and understand.
How do I email Muriel Bowser?
District of Columbia
- Official Name: District of Columbia.
- Governor: Mayor Muriel Bowser.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Contact: Contact the District of Columbia Government.
- Phone Number: 202-727-2643.
Are DC government employees considered federal employees?
Washington, DC has the largest number of federal workers— 245,368— and Vermont, the least, with 2,485 workers. The Obama Administration is expected to hire 600,000 government workers within its first four years.
Can you visit the Washington Monument right now?
The Washington Monument is open daily from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (last tour time is 4:30). National Mall and Memorial Parks other sites are open 24 hours a day.
How do I make a complaint to the mayor of DC?
Suggestions and Complaints
- Completing and submitting the online Suggestions and Complaint Form;
- Emailing a description of the suggestion or complaint to OPRMI@dc.gov;
- Faxing a description of the suggestion or complaint to (202) 671-4409;
- Calling the Complaint Hotline at (202) 673-4464; or.
How do I get in touch with DC mayor?
Executive Office of the Mayor
- Headquarters Address: 1350 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW. GIS Address: 1350 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW. City: Washington. State: DC. Zip: 20004.
- Agency Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agency Contact Phone: (202) 727-2643.
- Agency Contact TTY: 711.
- FOIA Contact Email:
- Leadership Biographies: Muriel Bowser.
Which state has more federal employees than Washington DC?
DID YOU KNOW? Washington, DC has the largest number of federal workers— 245,368— and Vermont, the least, with 2,485 workers.
Did a lightning bolt hit the Washington Monument?
A huge lightning bolt electrified the Washington Monument last Sunday around 12:30 a.m., the National Park Service (NPS) announced on Twitter. Nobody was hurt in the incident, the government agency tells Artnet News’ Caroline Goldstein.
Can you still go to the top of the Washington Monument?
Admission to the Monument Today, visitors to Washington DC can tour the monument and visit it day or night, including climbing to the top of the obelisk.