Is Plum a good brand for trampoline?
5.0 out of 5 starsGood quality trampoline, not too bad to put together. Had this for a few months now. Managed to put most of it together myself with only a little help here and there. I experienced none of the issues with the netting being too tight.
What is the weight limit on a plum trampoline?
Capacity weight: 264 lbs. Assembled size: W163 x L163 x H101 inches. Soft, safe cushioning with high weather resistance protects the frame and provides safe entry.
What is the best 10ft trampoline?
9 of the best trampolines for a more active home space
- Colours by Plum Springsafe 10ft Gold Edition Trampoline.
- TP 14ft Genius Round Trampoline.
- Sportspower 10ft In Ground Trampoline.
- Akrobat Orbit Round 10ft Trampoline.
- TP Toys Infinity Leap 2 Level Trampoline.
- JumpKing 6 x 9ft Rectangle Trampoline.
What happens if you exceed trampoline weight limit?
What happens if you exceed the weight limit on a trampoline? If the weight is bigger than what the trampoline can carry, the trampoline spring may break, and/or the mat may shatter. Trampolines for kids are designed to not carry more than 200pounds while that for toddlers can support not more than 50pounds.
What weight can a 12ft trampoline hold?
12ft Skywalker Trampoline Weight limit is 200 lbs.
Which brand is good for trampoline?
Stratos trampolines are their best seller. The Skybound Stratos and Cirrus trampolines both have a full enclosure net system with a rigid top ring for extra strength to keep the kids safe inside, making them one of top trampoline brands to buy.
What trampoline has the best reviews?
Top 5 Trampolines
- Best Ladder: Zupapa Trampoline.
- Best Model For Kids: Clevr Seven-Foot Kids’ Trampoline.
- Best Two-in-One Model: Skywalker Trampolines 15-Foot Jump N Dunk Round Trampoline.
- Best Medium-Sized Model: Skywalker Trampolines 10-Foot Round Trampoline.
- Most Customizable Model: Exacme Heavy-Duty Trampoline.
What is the best budget trampoline?
Best Budget: Giantex Trampoline with Safety Enclosure Get more bounce for your buck with this budget trampoline from Giantex. Available in 10-, 14-, 15- or 16-foot diameters, this trampoline is a simple, stable option for backyard jumping.
What’s a good brand for a trampoline?