What are characteristics of development?
- It is a continuous process.
- It follows a particular pattern like infancy, childhood, adolescence, maturity.
- Most traits are correlated in development.
- It is the result of interaction of individual and environment.
- It is predictable.
- It is both quantitative and qualitative.
What do we mean by stage of development?
A stage of development is an age period when certain needs, behaviors, experiences and capabilities are common and different from other age periods. Here are some behaviors you might expect to see at certain stages.
What are the features of development goals?
1) Development goal is distinct for different people. 2) Since it is different for each individual, their idea towards national development also tends to be different. 3) A thing which is development for one person may not be development for the others. 4) Also, in order to develop people explore combination of goals.
What are the features and implications of development?
(ii) Development involves wondering the questions and about the ways during which we will work forwards achieving our desired goals. (iii) There are different development goals for various persons. (iv) Development for one might not be developed for others. it should even be destructive for others.
How do you write a professional development paper?
How to Write a Professional Development Plan
- Assess where you are now.
- Identify your specific career goals.
- Gather information.
- Identify what professional skills you already have and which you need to work on.
- Choose how you will accomplish your goals.
What do you mean by development?
Development is a process that creates growth, progress, positive change or the addition of physical, economic, environmental, social and demographic components. The identification of these traps enables relating to political – economic – social conditions in a country in an attempt to advance development.