What can I use for laundry line?
Multifilament polypropylene (nylon) is tempting because it is lightweight, water- and mildew-resistant, and strong (our sample was 640-pound test). However, its slippery texture deters a firm clothespin grip, and it doesn’t tie well. Our top choice is basic cotton clothesline.
Which clothesline is best?
Best Overall: Whitmor 5 Line Retractable Dryer.
Where do you hang an indoor clothesline?
Step 1. Evaluate Your Space for an Indoor Clothesline
- infrequently-used door openings.
- the space between the joists in your basement (if your basement has an open ceiling)
- in any open loft space like the foyer entryway.
- in between the railings of stairs or even above the stairs (depending on the layout of your home)
What do you put in a baby shadow box?
If you’re not sure what to put in your baby’s shadow box, here are some ideas:
- hospital ID bracelets for Mommy, Daddy & Baby.
- baby’s footprints.
- ultrasound photos.
- baby’s first blanket.
- baby’s hat from hospital.
- pictures of that first day.
- baby’s birth announcement card that you have or will send out to family & friends.
How much do you sell baby clothes for at a garage sale?
Baby & Children’s Clothes $1 to $3 for gently used or like-new baby/kid clothes. 25 to 50 cents for well-worn clothes, especially if there are any blemishes, holes, or stains. Onesies in particular are going to be a dime a dozen on garage sale weekends, so I recommend 50 cents for onesies.
Can you use a clothesline inside?
Can you use a clothesline indoors? Yes! It’s very easy to set up a simple clothesline indoors to save money and maintain your clothes. Just follow the steps on this post for a quick and easy alternative to a drying rack.