What is the phone number for AT business?
To learn more about AT Office@Hand, you might want to speak with a Business Solutions specialist at 844.844. 0741.
How do I talk to a customer service representative at AT?
Talk to a real person at AT
- Call AT’s service number at 1-800-331-0500.
- When the automated system alerts you that your call may be recorded, press zero.
- You’ll be asked if you’re calling from the phone number associated with your account.
- The automated system will ask what service you’re calling about.
What is needed for AT business account?
Your main phone number. An Online Registration Validation Code provided to you by AT….Register for myAT for Business
- The main phone number.
- The 3-digit customer code, which can be found on your bill following your main phone number.
- The billing address ZIP Code.
How do I report an AT business landline problem?
Go to att.com/repair and select Home Phone. Enter your home phone number and select Continue. Tell us about the problem you’re having, then select Continue. Review any troubleshooting steps to see if you can fix it yourself.
How do I find my AT business account number?
You can see your AT account number online or in the top-right corner of your bill….Find your account number
- Sign in to myAT.com.
- Go to Profile.
- Select Sign-in info.
- Scroll to My linked accounts.
How much is an AT business line?
Select the Perfect Phone Plan for Your Usage
|AT Business Phone Plans||Pricing||Features|
|LOCAL UNLIMITED CALLING||Starting at $40/mo1||Includes one line (can add up to five more) Same call rates any time of day|
|UNLIMITED LOCAL + LONG DISTANCE||Starting at $50/mo1||Everything above plus unlimited long distance calling|
How do I cancel my AT Business Plan?
Complete the AT Contact Us online form (link in Resources). Enter your account information including your name, address and phone number. You also need to include your billing account number. Check “Other” in the “How Can We Help You” box and enter “Cancel Services.” Click “Submit.”
How do I cancel my ATT Uverse service?
To cancel service:
- Be sure that the account owner calls us at 800.288. 2020.
- Have the account number and personal identification number (PIN) on hand.
- Call during normal operating hours. Cancellation requests received when we are closed will be handled on the next regular business day.
How do I contact AT corporate office?
208 S. Akard St. Our main telephone number is (210) 821-4105. (Please note that while AT’s corporate headquarters are in Dallas, the main telephone number uses a San Antonio area code.)
How do I manage my AT business account?
To manage your myAT for Business profile information:
- Sign in to your myAT for Business, with your user ID and password.
- Select the personal icon in the upper-right of the screen near “Sign Out”.
- Select View PROFILE in the top navigation area.
- Follow the online instructions to change your online profile.
What is the phone number for AT billing?
To pay by phone, dial 611 from your AT wireless device or call 800.331. 0500 from any phone in the United States. Pay in Person. To pay in person, visit one of our retail payment centers.
Can I add a business line to my ATT account?
Yes, it’s easy to add an additional line or service with AT. Even if you don’t purchase your device from AT, you can add it to your plan later on with the bring your own device option. You can add another person to your account by logging into your myAT profile and selecting Account users.
How many lines can I have on my ATT business account?
FAQs. How many lines do I need to have for unlimited data? With Unlimited Your Way, you can pick a plan for each line in your plan group. At least one phone line is required to add non-phone lines to the plan group, with a maximum of 10 lines allowed per Unlimited Your Way for Business plan group.