Why you like to be a teacher?
One of the most common reasons to become a teacher is to make a difference in the lives of as many students as you can. If you want to help a child struggling with low self-esteem and problems at home, then become a teacher to encourage them and help them realize their potential.
What do you like about your school as a teacher?
10 Reasons why I Love my School
- My school is incredibly unique.
- I am not just a number at my school.
- I feel like I am contributing something to the community.
- I really do feel like it is my home away from home.
- My teachers know me and I feel that I can easily communicate with them.
- The incredible people I’ve met.
What is the monthly salary for a teacher?
|Annual Salary||Monthly Pay|
What are your expectations from school?
Here are the top 9 things parents expect from the schools:
- The quality of teaching should be high.
- The curriculum.
- The expenses.
- The sports program.
- The extracurricular activities.
- The facilities on offer.
- The libraries.
- The role played by parents.
What are good expectations for teachers?
Students want teachers who:
- Show students they care about them.
- Engage students in the learning process.
- Recognize students for the step-by-step progress they have made.
- Believe students can learn.
- Enjoy being with students in the classroom.
- Teach students as individuals.
Why do teachers get paid in the summer?
Teachers do not get paid over the summer but most districts will take your 9 month pay and spread it across 12 months so you’ll still get a check. In most districts around here you get paid for 10 moths of work, but they spread the checks over 12 months so you still get a check over the summer months.