Can I use SMART LTE SIM in SMART Bro Pocket WiFi?
Can I use SMART LTE SIM in SMART Bro Pocket WiFi?
Yes, the Smart Bro Rocket SIM is compatible with any SIM-enabled device as long as it’s not locked with another network.
How use SMART pocket WiFi LTE?
How To Connect to Your Smart LTE-Advanced Pocket WiFi
- Insert your Smart Micro SIM into your Pocket WiFi and press the Power button to turn on your device.
- Connect to your Pocket WiFi. For smartphones and tablets: Scan the QR Code. Press the FUNC button 3 times. Press (|) button to select the Wi-Fi QR code function.
How fix SMART Bro Pocket WiFi LTE?
Open the Reset hatch at the bottom of the device. Using a small pin or any pointed object, press the reset button (beside the SIM slot) for about 5 seconds, or until the word “Resetting” appears on the screen. Wait for the device to restart. Your Smart Bro Pocket WiFi settings have now been reset.
How Fast Is SMART LTE Pocket WiFi?
Smart Bro Prepaid Pocket WiFi
|Smart Bro LTE Pocket WiFi models|
|Processor||Marvell 1902 Quad Core||Wisefone 5720M|
|Speeds||Up to 42 mbps|
|Battery Life||2,050 mAH||2,000 mAH|
|Other Features||With LCD screen and device charger|
Is there unlimited data in Smart pocket WiFi?
Available to all users of Smart Bro Home WiFi and PLDT Home WiFi-branded devices, as well as those with the Smart Bro Prepaid SIM and Smart Bro Rocket SIM, the new UNLIFAM 999 offers true unlimited experience with no restrictions, data-capping, or speed-throttling.
Can I use smart Pocket WiFi while charging?
Charge the battery – Huawei Pocket WiFi 3G/Yosemite The battery can be charged even if it’s not completely flat. You can use your router while the battery is charging. Connect the charger to the socket at the bottom of your router and to a wall socket.
How can I increase my Smart data connection?
Here are some tricks to help you speed up the internet on your Android Smartphone.
- Clear Cache. Cache memory fills up as the phone is used automatically, slowing down your Android phone.
- Uninstall Apps.
- An App That Increases Speed.
- Ad Blocker.
- Different Browser.
- Maximum Loading Data Option.
- Network Type.
- Off and On Again.
How can I fix my Smart Pocket WiFi without Internet access?
Optimize your device
- Make sure your device is internet-capable and mobile data feature is turned ON.
- Refresh your device by turning it OFF and then back ON.
- Go to Network Mode setting and lock it to 3G/WCDMA/HSPA/HSPA+ or LTE/4G, whichever is applicable.
- Reset your APN settings to default.
How can I speed up my smart WiFi?
How to improve your internet speed
- Turn things off and on again.
- Move your router to a better location.
- Switch your Wi-Fi frequency band.
- Adjust your router’s antennas.
- Extend your Wi-Fi network.
- Prune unnecessary connections.
- Change your Wi-Fi frequency channel.
- Upgrade to faster internet.
How can I get unlimited data on smart?
How to Register to Smart Unli Data 99 and 299 Promos
- Open the GigaLife app and login to your account.
- Under “Favorites,” select “UNLI DATA.”
- Choose either “UNLI DATA 99” or “UNLI DATA 299.”
- Tap the “Subscribe” button to register to the promo.
- Wait for the SMS confirmation before using your unlimited data.
What SIM has unlimited data?
Smart Bro Rocket SIM
Smart Bro Rocket SIM comes with Unlimited Data for 30 days which you can use to access all sites and apps with up to HD quality videos. This SIM can be used for smartphones and Smart Bro Pocket WiFi devices.
How long does pocket WiFi battery last?
The battery life of the Pocket WiFi depends highly on the type of connection. When connected to a 4G network the device’s battery life can last up to 9 hours. Should the Pocket WiFi be connected to a 3G network, the battery life can last up to 10 hours.
Is it okay to turn on WiFi while charging?
One of the most common mistakes people do is that they tend to charge the phone while the Wi-fi and mobile data is turned on. This can slow down the charging, and which can damage the battery entirely. Always keep your phone idle while charging, and turn off your Wi-Fi and mobile data.
Can I use my GOMO SIM in Smart pocket WiFi?
Most of us are familiar with placing GOMO Sim Cards directly into our phones. However, some of you might ask if installing the GOMO Sim Card into spare pocket wifi from Globe. The answer is YES!
Can I put any SIM card in a mobile router?
SIM Cards For Tablets, Routers, Mobile Broadband Dongles & Other Smart Devices. You can use a normal mobile phone SIM card in other devices like a tablet, 4G router, mobile broadband dongle & other smart devices.
How do I get help on my smart LTE pocket WiFi device?
Learn more about Smart’s latest promos thru Smart USSD code; just dial *123# for free. To get help on your Smart LTE pocket wifi device or load promo, you can call the Smart customer service hotline by dialing *888 using your phone. We were unable to load Disqus.
How do I get a load receipt from smart pocket WiFi?
You will receive an SMS from SMART on your Smart LTE Pocket WiFi mobile number confirming load receipt. Connect your gadgets to your Smart LTE Pocket WiFi. Go to your browser and visit smartbrosettings.net
How do I set up my Smart Bro pocket WiFi?
Step 1. Connect your Smart Bro pocket wifi to your computer (via USB cable), laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Step 2. Open your preferred Internet browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, etc.), then type and enter 192.168.1.1 or www.smartbrosettings.net in the URL (address bar).
How to load smart pocket WiFi via the gigalife app?
Here’s the step-by-step procedure on how to load Smart pocket wifi via the Giga Life app: Step 1. Download the GigaLife App on Google Play Store (for Android) or Apple App Store (for iOS). Step 2. Open the GigaLife App. Step 3. Connect your smartphone to your pocket WiFi.