How can I check my visa status in Saudi Arabia?
To do this:
- Log into your Absher account.
- Go to “My Services” and click on “Inquiries”
- Click on “Passport” in the next window and then click on “Exit/Entry Visa Status”
- Enter the following details in the new window: Sponsor ID. Iqama number. Visa number or passport number. Image code.
- Click on “View”
How can I check my MOFA number?
Go to the MOFA website. Scroll down to go to the “Enquiry” section. In the box titled “Searching For,” choose “Application submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs” Enter your application number in the Order Number box.
How can I check my Saudi MOFA visa?
Just follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Go to the MOFA website and scroll down to the “Enquiry” section.
- Step 2: In the box titled “searching for,” select “an application submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.” If your visa has already been issued, you can select “visa issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.”
What is e number Saudi visa?
Electronic Number is an application number provided by the Enjaz Information Technology through the registered Overseas Employment Promoter. Electronic Number is essential for any kind of visa for Saudi Arabia either work or visit.
How can I check my Saudi e visa number?
CHECK YOUR VISA E NUMBER (MOFA NUMBER) ONLINE SAUDI ARABIA. FILL IN THE BOXES PASSPORT NUMBER, NATIONALITY,VISA ISSUING AUTHORITY ,SELECT VISA TYPE (WORK VISA,UMRAH VISA,PERSONAL VISIT,WORKING VISIT ETC..) AND TYPE IMAGE CODE AND CLICK TO SEARCH BUTTON. NOW YOU CAN GET YOUR VISA APPLICATION DETAILS.
How can I check my visa E number?
Check Visa Status With Passport Number
- Visit the official visa website of the country of visit.
- Find the option of tracking the visa application status.
- Enter the acknowledgement number or passport number and the date of birth.
- Following that, enter the captcha code and click ‘submit’.
What is Enjaz number?
Contact Number Main Number: (202) 342-3800. Consulate/Visa Section: (202) 944-3126. Health Mission: (202) 866-0767. Commercial Office: (202) 337-4088.
What is the customer service like at Saudi visas?
The Service is always Excellent. Responsive. To the point. Polite. Efficient. Saudi Visas are the best specially Murphy, Thank You once again. Been with them for more than 4 years. Highly appreciate your constant support even during the days off when there is a time pressure to meet the deadline.
How to apply for an eVisa in Saudi Arabia?
Through the fast and easy-to-use online portal, international visitors from 49 eligible countries can apply for an eVisa and discover the warm hospitality of Saudi people the rich heritage, vibrant culture, and diverse and breathtaking landscapes; from the mountains of Abha to the beaches of the Red Sea to the shifting sands of the Empty Quarter.
How to apply for a work visa through enjazit?
Visit Enjazit website. On the main page, scroll down and search for the “Query” section. Select Applied Application in the Searching For box and enter the application number. Enter passport number and captcha and hit Search. You can use this method for a work visa, and family visit visa as well.
How to check if a visa is valid or expired?
You can also use your passport number, or date of birth, or iqama expiry date. However, the easiest option is entering the name. So enter it and click on ‘check.’ The next screen will show you the visa validity status. You can also find the visa duration and return date on the visa form/paper.