How can I see older Messages on iPhone?
How to See Old Messages on an iPhone With the Hidden Scroll
- Open the Messages app in iOS and select the conversation you want to view.
- Tap once near the clock (or on either side of the camera notch) at the top of your iPhone or iPad screen.
- A progress indicator appears as the app scrolls up a few messages at a time.
How do you spotlight Messages on iPhone?
Send iMessage with Spotlight Screen Effect: To send your message with Spotlight, just swipe left from right on the screen and then hit the send button. It’s second on the list—from the beginning. Likewise, swipe left from right to left to access more screen effects like love, confetti, etc.
How do you go back to the beginning of a text conversation on iPhone?
Get to the top of any Conversation
- Tap anywhere in the marked area to scroll to the top of the conversation quickly.
- Tap anywhere in the marked areas on your iPhone notch to scroll up.
- Wait for the progress indicator to go away before scrolling to top again.
- Tap on the Search Bar to start a search in Messages.
How do I find old messages using Spotlight Search?
Open the Messages app. Once you open the app, you’ll see a list of conversations you had/have with your contacts. Swipe down the screen and you’ll see the search bar at the top of the list. Simply enter a keyword or a contact number in relation to that message and results will appear below the search bar.
Is there a way to go back to a certain date in Imessage?
Is there a way to go back to a specific date of messages and then read from that date on? No. You might also want to consider an application such as PhoneView (Mac) or TouchCopy (Mac or Windows). They allow you to archive your messages to either a PDF or text file, both of which are easily searchable.
Can you go to a specific date in Imessage?
Unfortunately, currently, there is no way to search iMessages/text messages by date on iPhone.
Will Spotlight show deleted messages?
Usually, iPhone users can also retrieve their deleted messages by restoring backup and syncing via iTunes. The simplest way to look up an erased conversation is spotlight search. This is mainly because even if you have deleted the messages, they remain somewhere in phone memory.
What is Echo message on iPhone?
iOS 11 introduces a new screen effect for the Messages app called Echo. This effect sends multiple bubbles of whatever word(s) you have typed. You can send Echo text messages to other iPhone users running iOS 11 or later by following these steps.