How do I download HP Tuners VCM editor?
Follow these steps to install the latest version of the VCM Suite on your computer:
- Navigate to https://www.hptuners.com/downloads/.
- Select the icon shown below to download the latest stable version of the VCM Suite.
- Open the downloaded file.
Where can I download HP Tuners?
The drivers should be on the CD or you can always download the latest drivers from here: www.hptuners.com/pub/HPT_MPVI_Drivers.zip. Steps: If FTDI A,B are seen and not HP Tuners MPVI Channel A, B, right click on FTDI A and uninstall.
Where is the HP Tuners repository?
The Tune Repository can now be found by logging into your customer account on www.hptuners.com. On the My Account page, the tab for Tune Repository is located in the sidebar on the left-hand side of the screen.
How do I update my HP Tuners VCM editor?
Firmware Update Steps:
- Plug the interface into the PC but not the vehicle.
- Unplug all other USB devices from the PC.
- Do not disturb the PC or Interface during the update.
- Click Begin to start the update process.
- If the update fails, please unplug the interface from the PC and then plug it back in.
How much does HP Tuners cost?
HP Tuners requires the purchase of Licensing Credits in order to tune with an HP Tuners nGauge. The cost for each credit is $50. Below is a breakdown of how many credits each vehicle year takes. The cost of credits is already totaled when you select your vehicle year.
Can HP Tuners read ABS codes?
HP Tuners only reads the engine data protocall, and the secret menu is also only going to give you engine codes. Body and Chassis codes can not be read there.
How do I update my HP Tuners interface?
- Backup your MPVI2 Pro or Standard interface licenses online by choosing Help -> Resync Interface, from VCM Editor.
- Login to your HP Tuners account My Devices menu and select Upgrade with the MPVI2 you wish to upgrade.
- Complete your order.
How do I transfer HP Tuners from one computer to another?
Open the HP Tuners folder and you will find 3 sub-folders: Logs and Tunes, Settings and VCM Scanner. Copy your files from the same named directories in your old PC to the same directories in your new PC. That should do it. Just copy over the whole my documents, HP Tuners folder to the new computer.
Will HP Tuners delete Pats?
Yes, tuners can disable PATS.
Can HP Tuners turn off abs?
Unfortunately HPtuners cannot control any ABS / BCM functions.
Are HP Tuners good?
HP Tuners’ latest generation of hardware and software offers the fastest reads and writes, extremely feature-rich products, with ultra-competitive pricing. This versatile package provides you with the ease of use, data integrity, technical support, and high level of reliability HP Tuners is known for.