How do I look up a civil case in Texas?

How do I look up a civil case in Texas?

Typically, most Texas court cases can be accessed by contacting the office of the record custodian in the court where the case was filed. Contact details for Texas courts can be obtained via this directory. Several Texas courts also provide members of the public with online access to court records and information.

How do I get a copy of my deed in Harris county?

Purchase paper copies of documents without the unofficial watermark

  1. in person at any Annex Location.
  2. by fax: (713) 437-4868.
  3. by email to: [email protected].
  4. by mail to: Teneshia Hudspeth, Harris County Clerk. Attn: Information Department. P.O. Box 1525. Houston, TX. 77251.
  5. For Questions Call (713) 274-6390.

Are Family court records public in Texas?

Obtaining Copies of Family Case Records Case records sealed by order of the court or held confidential under Federal or State law are not available online and generally require an order of the court to access.

How do I find out who owns a property in Harris County?

Property Records Contact Us

  1. Real Property Department.
  2. Harris County Civil Courthouse.
  3. 201 Caroline, Suite 320.
  4. Houston, TX 77002.
  5. call:(713) 274-8680.
  6. fax:(713) 755-3597.

How to contact the Harris County Clerk’s office?

The Harris County Clerk’s Historical Records Center is now open by appointment only. Please contact the Public Information Department at 713-274-6390 to schedule an appointment. Welcome to the Harris County Clerk’s Office official website!

Where can I find judgments in Harris County civil court?

The library is located on the second floor of the Harris County Civil Court Building at 201 Caroline Street in Houston, Texas. This search feature will allow users to search for judgments entered after both jury and non-jury trials.

Who is Harris County Clerk of court Jennifer Hudspeth?

Harris County has a population of more than 4.7 million. She is also the first African-American woman to serve in this role. Clerk Hudspeth is a native of Austin, Texas, but has called Houston home for more than 20 years. She and her husband Samson Babalola are the happy parents of Josiah.

Where do I Send my information to the Texas Department of revenue?

Attn: Information Department P.O. Box 1525 Houston, TX. 77251 For Questions Call (713) 274-6390