How do I share a PDF with comments?
In Acrobat or Reader, open a copy of the PDF and choose Comment > Comments List > Options > Import Data File. Select a file with comments from reviewers. Add email addresses for other reviewers, as needed, and then click Send.
How do you share a PDF file?
How to share PDF files for online review:
- Open a PDF in Acrobat for Mac or PC and click the Share With Others icon in the top toolbar.
- Share your file: Add the email address of each recipient. Add an optional deadline or reminder.
- Track activity: Click the Home tab and choose “Shared” > “Shared by You.
How do I print a PDF with comments in Windows?
Choose File > Print. In the Print dialog box, click the Summarize Comments button. Choose a layout and other options as needed. Click Print Comment Summary.
How do I save a PDF without the comments showing?
To save a copy of the PDF without notes:
- Choose File > Export….
- Select “PDF” from the File Format popup, select the “Without Notes” option, choose a location to save the PDF to, and press OK.
How do I save a PDF with notes?
How to save PowerPoint as PDF with notes included:
- Open your PowerPoint presentation.
- Click ‘File’ > ‘Print’.
- Via the ‘Layout’ section, click the dropdown.
- Choose ‘Notes’ instead of ‘Slides’.
- Choose ‘Save as PDF’ and click ‘Save’.
How do I print a PDF with sticky notes?
How to Print a PDF With Sticky Notes
- Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat, click “Edit” and choose “Preferences.” The Preferences dialog box appears.
- Click “Commenting” in the Categories pane.
- Select the “Print notes and pop-ups” in the Viewing Comments pane.
- Click “OK” to close the Preferences dialog box.
How do I email a PDF from my phone?
Send a Google Drive attachment
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- Tap Compose .
- Tap Attach .
- Tap Insert from Drive.
- Tap the file you want to add.
- Tap Select.
- Tap Send .
Why can’t I text a PDF on my iPhone?
Technically, you can send a PDF in a text message. The receiving mobile device may not accept the file or support a message of this nature either.. You can’t attach the file to a text like you would with an email.