How do I unlock a disabled iPhone 3GS?
- Plug your device into your computer.
- Turn off the device.
- Hold the Power button for 3 seconds.
- Hold the Home button without releasing the Power button for 10 seconds.
- Release the Power Button but keep holding the Home button.
How do you reset an iPhone 3GS?
Press and hold both the power button and the home button for at least 10 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the screen. Release the buttons after the Apple logo appears.
How do I fix my iPhone 3gs with iTunes?
While pressing and holding the Home button, reconnect the USB cable to the device. The device should turn on. Note: If you see the screen pictured below, let the device charge for at least ten minutes to ensure that the battery has some charge, and then start with step 2 again. Use iTunes to restore the device.
How do I unlock my iPhone 4 if I forgot my password without a computer?
Unlock iPhone Passcode without Computer via Find My iPhone
- Tap on the Device that is Locked.
- Select Erase iPhone.
- Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Remove your iPhone passcode with iTunes.
- Unlock iPhone Passcode via Siri.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Download iOS Firmware.
- Tap on Unlock Now to Remove Screen Passcode.
How do I reset my iPhone 3G with iTunes?
If you previously synced with iTunes or iCloud, you may be able to restore from your backup after recovery.
- Turn off your device.
- Plug the device’s USB cable into your computer only.
- Hold down the device’s Home button as you connect the USB cable to it.
- When you see the Connect to iTunes screen, release the Home button.
How do I jailbreak an iPhone 3GS?
Launch Redsn0w again.
How to unlock your iPhone 3G without knowing the passcode?
Part 1: Real Methods to Unlock iPhone Passcode without Losing Data
How to get into a locked iPhone 3G?
First,open your computer. Now,open a browser and go to icloud.com
What does it mean to unlock an iPhone 3GS?
Easily switch between different SIM cards with the same phone.