How do you complete notes quickly?
Here are some ways you can try shorthand:
- Use abbreviations for both proper nouns and long and tedious words.
- Drop articles like “the,” “an,” and “a.”
- Drop vowels.
- Use arrows and lines to convey relationships instead of cumbersome sentences.
- Write in cursive.
What are margin notes?
Margin notes provide complementary information to support the main document, or can be used for additional notes while working on a collaborative project.
How do I categorize my life?
Really organized people are not born organized, they have to cultivate healthy habits, which then help them to stay organized.
- Write Things Down.
- Make Schedules and Deadlines.
- Don’t Procrastinate.
- Give Everything a Home.
- Declutter Regularly.
- Keep Only What You Need.
- Know Where to Discard Items.
- Stay Away from Bargains.
How can I study notes effectively?
How To Study Effectively
- Get organized. Carry a homework planner at all times.
- Pay attention in class.
- Steer clear of distractions.
- Make sure notes are complete.
- Ask questions if you don’t understand.
- Make a study schedule/plan.
- Review notes from class every evening.
- Talk to teachers.
Which comes first thinking or feeling?
In the primary case, in the standard situation, feelings come first. Thoughts are ways of dealing with feelings – ways of, as it were, thinking our way out of feelings – ways of finding solutions that meets the needs that lie behind the feelings. The feelings come first in both a hierarchical and a chronological sense.
How do you do marginal notes?
Creating Margin Notes
- Open your source document (. doc or .
- Place your cursor at the point you’d like to insert the margin note. Click the Margin Note button and select Create from the drop-down list.
- Type the margin note (or insert an image) in the left hand column of the table. The paragraph text will be in the right hand column.
How do you master your feelings?
How to Master Your Emotions
- Keep your body budget in good shape.
- Cultivate emotional intelligence.
- Gain new concepts.
- Learn to distinguish your emotions more finely.
- Keep track of positive experiences.
- Deconstruct and recategorize your emotions.
- Cultivate awe.