How do you describe aspirations?
noun. a strong desire, longing, or aim; ambition: intellectual aspirations. a goal or objective that is strongly desired: The presidency has been his aspiration since boyhood. the act of aspirating or breathing in.
How do I stop aspiration?
Aspiration prevention tips
- Rest before your start your meals.
- Take small bites or cut food into smaller pieces.
- Swallow completely before drinking.
- Sit upright at 90 degrees when you eat.
- Choose food types that are easier for you to chew and swallow.
- Practice chewing and swallowing techniques, if provided.
Which of the following is called an aspiration?
a : the act of breathing and especially of breathing in. b : the withdrawal (as by suction) of fluid or tissue from the body the aspiration of stomach fluids. c : the taking of foreign matter into the lungs with the respiratory current problems caused by the aspiration of fluids into the patient’s lungs.
What are high aspirations?
High Aspirations is a faith- based program that solely focuses on young African American males ages 8-18. Young African American men in Missouri also suffer the highest rates of homicide in the nation. There are currently 69 young men participating in the program.
Are goals and aspirations the same thing?
GOAL: The object of a person’s ambition or effort; an aim or desired result. ASPIRATION: A hope or ambition of achieving something. Goals are objective, measurable, a tangible target to shoot for. Aspiration is similar in that it describes a desired future state.
How do you use aspiration in a sentence?
Aspiration in a Sentence 🔉
- My husband and I share the aspiration of having a marriage that lasts a lifetime.
- Because Ethan loves to play sports, his main aspiration is to become a professional athlete.
- George’s aspiration to be an actor led him to move to Hollywood.
What are your long-term career goals example answers?
Example: “I already hold a team supervisor role, and I want to move into management in the next five years. My current role has given me a lot of leadership experience, and I have enrolled in a leadership seminar to learn how to be a better manager.
What is your long term goals examples?
40 Long Term Goal Examples
- Become a Leader in your Field.
- Be Your Own Boss.
- Find a Career You Love.
- Get a Degree.
- Buy a House.
- Save Enough to Retire.
- Finding a Life Partner.
- Fund Your Children’s Education.
What is your current goal in health services position?
The ultimate goal of health care is to restore wellness and health to patients. They should empathize with their patients, never being dismissive, impersonal or disinterested. They should also educate patients and their families on how to provide aftercare and how any medications should be taken.