How do you hide comments in a document?
To hide your comments and track changes using the No Markup view, simply:
- Navigate to the Review tab.
- Open the Display Review dropdown menu (click on the downward facing arrow at the end)
- Choose No Markup.
How do I get rid of the comments pane in Word?
Click the Review tab, click Show Markup, and uncheck the Comments option to hide comments.
How do I get Word to not show comments when I print?
Steps to do Word Print without Comments
- Open your word document.
- Click on “Show Markup” in the tracking group found on the “Review” Tab.
- Then clear the comments Check box.
How do I hide the author of comments in Word?
If you wish to change all this, you can take the following steps;
- Open the Document and select the File tab.
- Select Trust Center Settings on the right to open the Trust Center dialog box.
- Clear the Remove Personal Information from the File Properties.
- Click OK in all dialog boxes.
Can you hide the author of a Word document?
By default, Microsoft Word saves the author’s name with all documents that that author creates. Though with the MyLaw upload this is not necessary, Word does allow you to disable this feature for a particular document to ensure the anonymity of exams.
How do I hide the author name in Word comments?
With the document open go to the Review tab, then click the Protect Document button (or go to Tools> Protect Document). The check box for Remove personal information from this file on save is at the very bottom.
How do I hide the author in Word?
If you share a document with other people, you can remove personal information, such as author name and company, that Office automatically adds to a document. On the Word menu, click Preferences. Under Privacy options, select the Remove personal information from this file on save check box.
How do I hide author in Word track changes?
Here’s how you ask Word to forget author context
- Open a Word doc, turn on track changes and make some edits.
- Save the document.
- Under File, Info, click the Check for Issues Drop Down.
- Choose to Inspect Document.
- By Document Properties and Personal Info, click Remove All.
Why do my comments Say author in Word?
The replacement of reviewer names with “Author” occurs when the Document Inspector has been run on the document and told to remove document properties and personal information.
How do I hide author of track changes?
Can I hide the name of track changes?
In fact, if you click the dialog launcher in the Tracking group on the Review tab, the resulting Track Changes Options dialog has a button for Change User Name… This opens the Word Options dialog to the General tab, where you can change your user name and initials temporarily.
How to delete all comments from a document in word?
Use the Document Inspector to remove hidden data. To open the Document Inspector,click File > Info > Check for Issues > Inspect Document.
How to insert a comment in Word document?
– Select the content you want to comment on. – Go to Review > New Comment. – Type your comment. If you want to make changes to any of your comments, just go back and edit them. – To reply to a comment, go to the comment, and select Reply.
How do you remove comments from a Word document?
To open the Document Inspector,click File > Info > Check for Issues > Inspect Document.
How to hide personal info in Word documents?
Word examines the document, and then displays the results in a list. The second item in the list is “Document Properties and Personal Information.” To the right of “Document Properties and Personal Information” is a button labeled “Remove All.” Click that button. Next click “Close” then save your document. PC Users—Word 2007