How do you respond to keep going?
Keep up the good work.
- Boss: Katie, I really like the way that you designed this. The colors really work well together. I think this is going to look great.
- Katie: Oh, thank you.
- Boss. You’ve really been doing some great stuff lately. Keep up the good work.
What do you call someone with good handwriting?
A penman is essentially a synonym for a calligrapher, but may imply more of a skilled hobbyist than a professional. The term master penman has currency in calligraphic societies. The term gives rise to penmanship, a word describing (usually good) handwriting, especially everyday handwriting.
What’s the best reply for thank you?
10 English Phrases for Responding to “Thank You”
- You’re welcome.
- No problem.
- No worries.
- Don’t mention it.
- My pleasure.
- It was the least I could do.
- Glad to help.
How do you appreciate good handwriting?
The more you know the more you can appreciate the inspiration that put those words on the page. Nice penmanship. Easily legible (unlike most doctor’s.)…Tell me you love my words, and I know you love me.
- Your writing is beautiful.
- I look forward to your writing.
- I wish I could write like you.
How do you respond when someone says keep up the good work?
Say “thanks.” Begin your response by saying “thank you.” And sound like you mean it….
- Share the credit.
- Return the compliment.
- Keep it short.
- Respond quickly to email compliments.
- Manage your “impostor syndrome.” Sometimes high achievers find it extremely difficult to hear praise, believing they don’t really deserve it.
How do you describe pretty handwriting?
copperplate handwriting used to describe beautiful handwriting. elegant penmanship. Clear handwriting. calligraphy, script, cursive, printed, elaborate, ornamental, flowery, angular, rounded.
Will keep the good work up?
To continue performing or executing one’s duties to an established degree of excellence or adequacy. Usually used as a phrase of praise and encouragement. The design is looking really good so far, Martha.
How do you tell someone they did a good job?
For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
Is there a correlation between handwriting and intelligence?
Research indicates that handwriting is associated with intelligence and that it can predict reading and writing skills. A recent study indicated that: handwriting automaticity predicted writing quality and production concurrently and across time after accounting for gender and initial word-reading skills.