How many No 1 hits does Alicia Keys have?
She’s had four No. 1 hit singles (including “Fallin’” and “No One”) throughout her career and was the first woman to have a number-one debut for her MTV Unplugged album.
What was Alicia Keys first big hit?
“Fallin'” is the debut single by American singer-songwriter Alicia Keys and lead single from her debut studio album, Songs in A Minor (2001).
What are Alicia Keys Top 10 songs?
The 15 best Alicia Keys songs to add to your playlist right now
- ‘Teenage Love Affair’
- ‘Empire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down’
- ‘Like You’ll Never See Me Again’
- ‘Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart’
- ‘Un-thinkable (I’m Ready)’
- ‘A Woman’s Worth’
What song is Alicia Keys most known for?
1. ‘If I Ain’t Got You’ Perhaps one of Alicia Keys’ most popular hits off her album “The Diary of Alicia Keys,” this song comes in at Keys’ most-streamed song, with 621,899,429 streams on Spotify alone.
– Released: December 2, 2003 (US) – Label: J – Formats: CD, LP, digital download
What are Alicia Keys most popular songs?
No One. The song was co-written and co-produced by Alicia Keys’ rapper boyfriend.
What are Alicia Keys best songs?
Rapper Tinie Tempah was among the artists attending the “secret” Alicia Keys concert at a dark space with sunflowers were projected on the walls. The previous night celebrity attendees at a Louis Vuitton’s fashion show included Maluma, Pharrell and Joe Jonas.
What is Alicia Keys’ favorite song?
When talking about her new album, Alicia chose the song Authors of Forever as her favorite. This song, which she wrote with Johnny McDaid and Jonny Coffer, is the third song in the album, and it holds a special meaning for her. RELATED: Ariana Grande’s 10 Best Tweets In 2020