What are the 10 insights of The Celestine Prophecy?
The 12 Celestine Insights
- 1- Noticing Synchronicity.
- 2- The World has a “Spiritual Design”
- 3- “Giving” The Karmic Design.
- 4- Human Control Dramas.
- 5- The Spiritual Connection.
- 6- Sensing A Life Mission.
- 7- Following Intuition.
- 8- Giving Energy Increases Synchronistic Experiences.
What is the message of Celestine Prophecy?
The Celestine Prophecy told the story of a manuscript from the 6th century BC. It was read by people who wanted to build a better future for themselves and the planet. The authors discuss the wisdom of living in the new paradign and the spiritual insights of The Celestine Prophecy.
What is the 11th insight?
Based on the notion that we attract the events in our lives, the 11th insight reveals that prayer in the form of affirmations and positive energy can empower not only individuals, but whole societies.
What is the first insight Celestine Prophecy?
The Celestine Prophecy: First Insight Experience Study The First Insight: Experience Study “I don’t think that anything happens by coincidence. No one is here by accident. Everyone who crosses our path has a message for us. Otherwise, they would have taken another path, or left earlier or later.
What are the 4 control dramas?
The four control dramas include the Intimidator, Interrogator, Aloof, and Poor Me. The idea is to be aware of these ego traps and overcome them.
What book is After The Tenth Insight?
The Tenth Insight: Holding the Vision
|Preceded by||The Celestine Prophecy|
|Followed by||The Secret of Shambhala: In Search of the Eleventh Insight|
What religion is James Redfield?
Brought up in a Methodist Church that was loving and community-oriented, he was nevertheless frustrated by a lack of answers to his questions about the true nature of spiritual experience. As a young man he studied Eastern philosophies, including Taoism and Zen, while majoring in sociology at Auburn University.
Where is James Redfield now?
James lives with his wife, Salle, and dog Toby in Florida and Alabama.
How do you deal with interrogators?
Handling an Interrogator can be as simple as asking “why are you asking me all these questions?” “what are you trying to achieve?”. Avoid getting defensive yourself. If they continue to ask questions and criticise your answers, you can simply disarm them by thanking them for their opinion / experience.
What is interrogator Behaviour?
Interrogator. They make people feel like they’re under close observation and let others know that they do not meet their standards. Interrogators’ big fear is that if they are not present, the job won’t be done properly. “They cast people into the role of being inadequate,” said Janati, a self-described Interrogator.
What is the order of James Redfield books?
Series List in Order
|1||The Celestine Prophecy||Jan-1993|
|3||Holding the Vision||Dec-1996|
|4||The Secret of Shambhala||Nov-1999|
In what order should I read James Redfield books?
A series by James Redfield
- The Celestine Prophecy (1993)
- The Tenth Insight (1996)
- The Secret of Shambhala (1999)
- The Twelfth Insight (2011)
Is James Redfield a Mormon?
How do you identify interrogator behavior?
Among the personality types:
- Intimidator. Quick to argue or yell, this type of communicator takes an arrogant tone, and his or her big fear is being wrong.
- Interrogator. They make people feel like they’re under close observation and let others know that they do not meet their standards.
- Poor Me.
- Aloof behavior.
How can you protect yourself from control dramas?
6 steps to protect yourself from drama
- Don’t Personalize Their Behavior. We think people cause our sorrow. Not so.
- Create Boundaries. Don’t turn away from the discomfort that difficult people bring to your life.
- Don’t Neglect the Good People. Your relationships aren’t one sided.
How do you respond to a control drama?
Also, note that these suggestions focus primarily around changing your perceptions of the relationship rather than trying to change the behavior of the other person.
- Use the S.T.O.P. Model to Avoid Reactivity.
- See Through the Control Drama the Other Person Is Using.
- Don’t Take it Personally.
- Practice Defenselessness.
How many books are in the Celestine Prophecy series?
There are 4 books in this series.
What book comes after the Tenth Insight?
How old is James Redfield?
72 years (March 19, 1950)James Redfield / Age
James Redfield was 43 when he published The Celestine Prophecy, which chronicles Nine Insights into a greater spirituality. He has been keenly interested in human spirituality all his life. Born on March 19, 1950, he grew up in a rural area near Birmingham, Alabama.
How do you deal with poor drama control?