What do 4th graders read in class?
65 Must-Read 4th Grade Books For Kids
- The Girl Who Drank the Moon.
- The Chocolate Touch.
- Fantastic Mr.
- The World According to Humphrey.
- The Mouse with the Question Mark Tail.
- The Bookwanderers.
- Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing by Judy Blume.
- The Penderwicks: A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy.
What is a 4th grade reading level?
4th Grade: 38 – 40.
What are good 4th and 5th grade books?
10 Books For Rising 4th and 5th Graders to Read This Summer
- “Wonder” by R.J.
- “The One and Only Ivan” by Katherine Applegate.
- “The Only Girl in School” by Natalie Standiford.
- “The Million Dollar Shot” by Dan Gutman.
- “Frindle” by Andrew Clements.
- “Fish in a Tree” by Lynda Mullaly Hunt.
- “Rules” by Cynthia Lord.
What are the best books for a 4th grader?
Favorite books for 4th graders. 2030: A Day in the Life of Tomorrow’s Kids. by: Amy Zuckerman and Jim Daly, illustrated by: John Manders – (Dutton, 2009) 32 pages. A talking dog, a The Contest: Everest #1. The Cricket in Times Square. The Misadventures of Maude March. Crickwing.
What is the best Caldecott book for 4th grade?
The Undefeated by Kwame Alexander This Caldecott winner belongs on every classroom shelf, but we especially love it for fourth grade.
What is the best book for a 4th grade soccer player?
The Kicks Saving the Team by Alex Morgan REALISTIC Finally, a fantastic book (series) for 4th-grade soccer players! Written by Olympic Gold Medalist and U.S. Soccer team member, Alex Morgan, these are relatable stories of life, friendship, and playing soccer at just the right level for 4th graders. Box set here.
What should be in a 4th grade classroom library?
Award-winning classics, popular characters, inspirational nonfiction, and more—no fourth grade classroom library should be without these 18 must-reads. Whether you’re looking to challenge voracious readers or intrigue more reluctant students, a diversified library filled with compelling, engaging texts is an essential part of any classroom.