Which income is not taxable in India?
According to new and old tax regimes, an individuals income below ₹ 2.50 Lakh is exempted from tax. However, you can claim tax rebate on income upto ₹ 5 Lakh and make it tax free.
How would you describe a dolphin?
Dolphins are highly intelligent marine mammals that live in water but breathe through a blowhole on the top of their head. They are remarkable creatures that have developed a form of sonar called echolocation to hunt and prey. Dolphins are carnivores, mostly eating fish and squid.
Which is the tax free state in India?
state of Sikkim
Which is the smartest state?
This Is the Smartest State in America, According to Data
- New Hampshire. Average IQ score: 104.2.
- New York. Average IQ score: 100.7.
- Virginia. Average IQ score: 101.9.
- Minnesota. Average IQ score: 103.7.
- Connecticut. Average IQ score: 103.1.
- Vermont. Average IQ score: 103.8.
- New Jersey. Average IQ score: 102.8.
- Massachusetts. Average IQ score: 104.3. Average SAT score: 1119.
Which state has highest road tax in India?
Will road tax go up 2020?
Will my road tax be more expensive in 2020? The likely answer is yes, especially if your vehicle has a bigger engine. More accurate emissions testing means that on average most cars will move up a road tax band and become more expensive to tax.
Which is beautiful state in India?
What is the richest state 2020?
FIVE RICHEST STATES IN AMERICA 2020
- New York.
- New Jersey.
What are 3 interesting facts about dolphins?
15 Fun Facts About Dolphins
- They stick with their mothers for a long time.
- Dolphins have 2 stomachs.
- They dive up to 1,000 feet.
- Dolphins can live up to 50 years!
- There are around 40 species of dolphins.
- Dolphins help the sick or injured members.
- Extremely intelligent animals.
- Dolphins never chew their food.
Who is the smartest animal on earth?
CHIMPANZEES. RECKONED to be the most-intelligent animals on the planet, chimps can manipulate the environment and their surroundings to help themselves and their community.