Which is the toughest subject in class 10?
2) Science: Studying Science is challenging. The syllabus of Science in Class 10 is extremely vast and is divided into the 3 sub-subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology….Most challenging subjects in CBSE Class 10.
|Chapters||Chapter Name||Marks (estimation)|
|VII||STATISTICS & PROBABILTY||10|
Is standard math hard?
Difficulty level of Standard Mathematics has remained the same (as compared with previous years papers). Difficulty level for Basic Mathematics was fairly reduced in comparison to Standard Mathematics with an overall reduction in the calculations required as well.
Is Ncert enough for standard maths class 10?
Answer: No,it is not. You could hardly complete my paper on time in 9th standard and my highest score in 9th was 69/100.
Is Class 10 Science easy?
The CBSE Class 10 Science paper was overall quite easy and a couple of students said that it was much easier than last year’s paper. While some noted the Biology section to be the most difficult, others said that the Physics section was tougher. However, all agreed that the numerical this year were not tough at all.
How can I become topper in class?
Following are the strategies to help students become topper:
- Make a plan.
- Avoid last moment preparation.
- Choose best for life, not best for you.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- Revise everyday.
- Give exams.
Which class is the toughest?
5 Hardest College Classes
- Organic Chemistry.
- Quantum Physics/Quantum Mechanics.
- Anatomy and Physiology.
- Physical Education.
- Music Appreciation.
- Personal Finance.
How can I get high marks without studying?
Tips to Prepare for Exam With Less Time to Prepare
- Get Battle Ready: You got to pull up your socks because you know the load is heavy.
- Compile All Notes:
- Prioritize Your Work:
- Find a Student-Mentor:
- Important Questions:
- Don’t Forget to Eat & Sleep:
- Memory Training:
- Practice, Practice & Practice:
What it takes to be successful after high school?
However, to be successful in life, you must master skills beyond the basics of reading, writing and arithmetic. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills will enhance your post-high school pursuits, as will good communication ability and financial common sense.
How can I be a topper without studying?
12 Study Hacks To Pass Exams Without Studying
- Find a work place you prefer: Find a suitable work place that is comfortable and be ready to spend your last minute jitters there.
- Assemble your requirements and ditch your distractions: Be prepared with your paper, notes, text books, water bottle.
What is a ten year plan?
The 10 year plan helps you to make the kinds of decisions today that will get you to where you want to be later. Your 10 year plan does not have to be perfect. You do not need to know exactly what you want to do or where you want to be. The 10 year plan is more about how to optimize who you are.