Who is Forbes highest-paid athlete?
The World’s 10 Highest-Paid Athletes for the Last Year, per…
- Lionel Messi, $130 million.
- LeBron James, $121.1 million.
- Cristiano Ronaldo, $115 million.
- Neymar, $95 million.
Who is highest-paid athlete in the World?
Forbes’ highest-paid athletes
- Lionel Messi (soccer), $130 million.
- LeBron James (NBA), $121.2 million.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (soccer), $115 million.
- Neymar (soccer), $95 million.
- Stephen Curry (NBA), $92.8 million.
- Kevin Durant (NBA), $92.1 million.
- Roger Federer (tennis), $90.7 million.
- Canelo Alvarez (boxing), $90 million.
Who is the highest-paid athlete in 2020 according to Forbes?
$1.06 billion: The amount this year’s top 50 collected off the field from endorsements and their other business endeavors, beating last year’s record of $1.04 billion. Roger Federer leads the way this time around with $90 million, accounting for almost all of his $90.7 million total.
Who is the highest-paid athlete 2021 Forbes?
#1 | $130 MILLION. LIONEL MESSI. On-Field: $75 Million | Off-Field: $55 Million
Who are the top 5 highest paid athletes in the world?
100 Highest-Paid Athletes in the World 2022
|2022 Rank||Athlete||2021 Rank|
Who is the highest-paid athlete 2021?
Sportico released its top 100 highest-paid athletes list from 2021 on Wednesday. LeBron James leads the list overall with a total of $126.9 million earnings from a combined salary/winnings and endorsements. Boxer Canelo Alvarez leads the list with the highest salary/winnings total with $84 million.
Who is 2nd richest man in the world?
|No.||Name||Net worth (USD)|
|1||Jeff Bezos||$113 billion|
|2||Bill Gates||$98 billion|
|3||Bernard Arnault & family||$76 billion|
|4||Warren Buffett||$67.5 billion|