Why is my Viera Link not working?
Check that the HDMI micro cable is fully inserted. Confirm that the [VIERA Link] in the [Settings] Menu is set to [ON]. Depending on HDMI terminal of the TV, the input channel may not switch automatically. In this case, use the remote control for the TV to switch input.
What does it mean when a TV screen goes black?
A hidden fault within HDMI cable – Replace with new High-Speed HDMI 2.0 cable. Replace the HDMI cable as it may have a short or another defect which causes the black screen issue. Unplug the TV for 5 minutes to attempt a reset. Unplugging the TV will reset the television and clear any temporary issues.
How do I activate Viera Link?
Turning Viera Link On Method 1
- Press [MENU]
- Select “Setup”, press [ OK ]
- Select “VIERA Link settings”, press [ OK ]
- Select “VIERA Link” and set to “On”
- Select and set other VIERA Link settings ( Power on link / Power off link / Energy saving mode / Unselected device auto off )
What is Viera Link on a Panasonic TV?
VIERA Link™ is a new name for EZ Sync™. This function allows you to use your remote control for the Panasonic TV for easy operations when this unit has been connected to a VIERA Link compatible device using an HDMI mini cable (supplied) for automatic linked operations (Not all operations are possible).
Why is my Panasonic TV not turning on?
Panasonic TV Troubleshooting No Power The first thing to do when your Panasonic TV will not turn on from standby is to check your remote and the power plug. It could be something as simple as dead remote batteries. If you have your TV plugged into a power strip, rule that out as the culprit.
How do I check signal strength on Panasonic TV?
There is a Signal Strength Meter on virtually all Panasonic TVs in the user menu, just be sure the tuner is in ANTENNA mode and not CABLE mode. Look in the SETUP menu, then i think you go to PROGRAM or PROGRAM CHANNELS (or sumthin like that), then look for SIGNAL METER or SIGNAL STRENGTH etc.
How do I run channel auto scan on my Panasonic TV?
TRY THESE FIRST.
- Press the Menu button on the remote.
- Highlight the “Setup” option and press “OK”
- Highlight the “Program Channel” option and press ‘OK”
- In the Program Channel menu, Select “Antenna” in the “ANT In” box.
- Select “Auto” then press OK.